NАТА 0021 goal lights are designed to indicate the game status and a goal being scored in ice hockey games.
The green goal light is controlled by the control PC; the red goal light is controlled by the goal judge’s panel.
The goal judge turns on the red light manually once a goal has been scored.
There is a cable reel provided in the goal lights construction (max cable length 25 m).
The goal lights are equipped with rollers to facilitate their transporting.
- red light active time
- red light lockout when a play is stopped
- goal lights functional test when a play is stopped
- red light switch on during penalty shots (shootout) when a play is stopped
- Control PC, goal judge’s panel
- interface - RS485
- there is a LED indicator on the front side of the judge’s panel front side that indicates
- power and I/O interface activity
- goal light - 2 pcs
- software on CD - 1 set
- goal judge’s panel - 2 pcs
- connecting cable - 1 set
- technical documentation - 1 set
|Overall dimensions, max||1750 х 670 х 505 mm|
|Weight, max||13 kg|
|Power consumption||5 + 2 х Рlamp, W|
|Indicator||Feron ESB7-22W-6400K lamp|
| Рlamp - lamp power|